What is Advanced SystemCare 15 by IObit?
IObit’s Advanced SystemCare 15 is an all-in-one software solution for managing PC health that’s been helping users for 15 years. Advanced SystemCare 15 is continually updated and improved for users and has recently added support for Windows 11.
The software addresses three main problems:
1. System Cleaning
Advanced SystemCare 15 intelligently scans your system using artificial intelligence algorithms to create a personalized plan for you. The AI learns from your habits and monitors system performance to see where further improvements can be made.
It also collects usage information to develop a plan, so you can easily free your system of unneeded files, logs, and programs. The plan recommends which files are safe to remove, which logs and caches can be deleted, and which third-party apps are no longer used, among other things.
Advanced SystemCare 15’s AI can even help manage junk files in the following popular applications:
- Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Microsoft OneDrive
2. System Slowdowns
Advanced SystemCare 15 also looks to improve your computer’s overall efficiency and speed by identifying sources of slowdowns. Slowdowns dramatically impact your computer’s efficiency and your overall experience as a user. There are many things that can contribute to slowdowns, including:
- Too many programs running at Startup
- Too many programs running in the background using up memory
- No disk defragmentation
Advanced SystemCare 15 can help you optimize your system without the fuss of doing it yourself. The software runs over 30 troubleshooters to identify and fix system issues contributing to sluggish performance. With Advanced SystemCare 15 on the job, your computer will run just like when you first bought it.
3. System Security
Advanced SystemCare 15 also helps with your computer’s security posture. The software minimizes the risk of a security breach by clearing traces of saved passwords and hiding your identity within more than 200 programs.
The tool also updates your Windows operating system to eliminate security vulnerabilities and exploits and protect you from viruses and malware. Advanced SystemCare 15 can block malicious or suspicious activity from programs you might have installed and keeps all programs updated.
With its System Protection, Browser Protection, and Private Data Protection features, your computer will benefit from comprehensive security protection.
How to Install Advanced SystemCare 15
If you’re interested in trying out Advanced SystemCare 15 to see what this program has to offer and if it can help you, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Navigate to Advanced SystemCare 15’s website and click Free Download.
- In the Save As pop-up window, choose where you want to save the setup file advanced-systemcare-setup. Then click Save.
- If you use Google Chrome, click the link to the downloaded file in the bottom left of the browser. Or you can navigate to the location of the file using File Explorer.
- Install iTop VPN Free to secure & boost your internet
- Install iTop Data Recovery for instant data rescue at home
- Now click the Install button.
- On the next page, click No, thanks again if you don’t want to install iTop PDF Free.
- Then click Next.
- The installer will now begin installing Advanced SystemCare, displaying a progress bar along the bottom.
- When the installation is complete, click No, thanks if you don’t want to subscribe to Driver Booster. Or enter your email address if you do want access to Driver Booster.
- Now the application has finished installing, you can click Finish.
How to Use Advanced SystemCare 15
To get started using Advanced SystemCare 15, open the application. You will see five categories along the left-hand side: Care, Speed Up, Protect, Software Updater, and Action Center. Now we’ll take a closer look into each of these categories so you know how to use the features of Advanced SystemCare 15:
- Within the Care tab, you’ll see a large Scan button with an option for AI Mode or Manual Mode. Clicking Manual Mode displays a set of options for the scan that you can select or deselect as you want.
- When you click Scan, Advanced SystemCare 15 will begin scanning your computer. Moving through some or all of the following checks:
- Privacy traces
- Junk files
- Invalid shortcuts
- Registry entries
- System optimizations
- Internet improvements
- Registry fragments
- Disk optimizations
- Antivirus protection
- Outdated drivers
- Outdated software
- Spyware threats
- System weaknesses
- Security holes
- Disk errors
- When the scan is complete, select Fix. Allow Advanced SystemCare 15 to finish by fixing the issues. Note that this step may take some time.
- When completed, the software displays your current PC health status, as well as how many additional fixes can be implemented if you upgrade to the PRO edition. Click Back to go back to the main Advanced SystemCare screen.
2. Speed Up
Within the Speed Up tab, you’ll find six sections: Turbo Boost, Startup Optimizer, Hardware Accelerator, App/Extension Cleaner, Real-Time TuneUp, and More Optimization Tools.
- To speed up your computer by freeing up some RAM, click Turn On under Turbo Boost. The arrow opens a drop-down menu where you can select Work Mode, Game Mode, Economy Mode, or Start at Windows startup. Advanced System Care 15 will now display how many programs have been stopped and how much RAM was released.
- To improve startup speeds, click Optimize under Startup Optimizer. The application will then display a new window where you can select from the following tabs: Quick Optimization, Startup Items, Services, Scheduled Tasks, and Browser Startups.
- In most situations, you only need to concern yourself with the Quick Optimization window. The software displays a list of applications that are currently enabled at startup and provides recommendations for which ones should definitely be disabled. You can also select additional programs you don’t need at startup that are listed as optional.
- Click Optimize. When Advanced SystemCare 15 has finished optimizing, click the blue back arrow at the top of the window to go back to the main screen.
- If you want to quickly update outdated drivers, click Install Now under Hardware Accelerator to install Driver Booster. Just be aware this is a separate program.
- If you want to easily remove applications that haven’t been used in a long time, click Install Now under App/Extension Cleaner to install IObit Uninstaller. Take note that this is again, a separate program.
- Toggle Performance Monitor on under Real-Time TuneUp if you want Advanced SystemCare 15 to monitor your computer’s performance continually.
- And finally, if you want access to Pro tools like Smart RAM, Internet Booster, and Registry Cleaner listed under More Optimization Tools, click the tool you are interested in to open a browser window where you can purchase the tool.
Within the Protect section, you’ll see four more categories: System Protection, Privacy Protection, Browser Protection, and Online Identity Protection.
- Under System Protection, Advanced SystemCare 15 will display blue shields if you use Windows Defender and Windows Firewall. There is also an option to add Anti-Spyware protection by upgrading to Pro.
- Under Privacy Protection, you can toggle on the following options to protect your privacy from malicious actors:
- Access Protection
- Fingerprint Protection (PRO only)
- Anti-Tracking (PRO only)
- The Browser Protection section helps protect you when surfing the internet, with the following options:
- Email Protection
- Ads Removal
- Surfing Protection
- Homepage Advisor
- Private Browser (NEW)
- And the Online Identity Protection section notifies you if you are not using a VPN because your IP and location are exposed. If you are interested in using their VPN service, click Get VPN To Hide Now.
4. Software Updater
The Software Updater tab is very straightforward. Advance SystemCare 15 provides a list of outdated software on your system. You can see the current version and the newest version of that software. Click Update next to any software that you wish to update.
5. Action Center
The Action Center provides a list of recommended software solutions that either address other computer concerns or over valuable tools to improve your user experience. These current software recommendations are as follows:
- VPN Service
- DualSafe Password Manager
- Screen Recorder
- Driver Updater
- iTop Private Browser
- Malware Protection
- Program Uninstaller
- Disk Optimization
- Game Booster
- Web Companion
If you are interested in any of these options, simply click Install Now.
Advanced SystemCare 15: Our Honest Opinion
Advanced SystemCare 15 is a high-quality program that can help clean up your computer, optimize startup and stop programs from running in the background. It likewise protects your system and keeps your software updated.
Moreover, it has a modern user interface that is easy to use and unobtrusive. Plenty of customizations are available, but they are kept behind settings buttons so that the software appears streamlined and clean.
The system scan is quick but highly effective. Startup Optimizer and Turbo Boost are exceptional tools for getting the most out of your computer. If it’s been a long time since you’ve checked for programs running in the background or reviewed which programs launch at startup, you’ll be surprised how much Advanced SystemCare 15 identifies.
The only negative to note here is the constant pushing of PRO or other software programs. If you don’t pay attention during installation, you can easily install multiple programs you aren’t interested in.
You’ll also notice numerous suggestions to install IObit’s other programs when using Advanced SystemCare 15. Unfortunately, this is common among freeware. Companies use free tools like Advanced SystemCare 15 to gain customer trust, thus encouraging customers to buy their premium software products.